- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jason Taylor Items
The players' union representative from the Miami Dolphins says the fallout from their bullying scandal is overblown because every NFL team has a similar locker-room culture.
Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has broken his silence on the bullying scandal that has engulfed his team, saying he's appalled by Jonathan Martin's allegations of daily harassment by teammates.
As Dan Marino campaigned for Miami to be chosen the site of the 50th Super Bowl, he made no pretense about being objective on the subject.
More than 2 1/2 tons of linemen, five trades, one quarterback and no Manti Te'o.
Linebacker Jason Taylor walked across the locker room brushing his teeth, then ducked into the equipment room to rinse and spit. Minutes later he tried to muster a smile for a cluster of TV cameras.
The Cowboys and Dolphins playing on Thanksgiving will forever conjure memories of the 1993 game. Dallas defensive lineman Leon Lett adding to his blunderful reputation by sliding across ice and snow to bring alive a dead ball, setting up Miami for the winning kick as time ran out.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-9 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
Which is greater cause for celebration, that the Redskins have the 10th pick in next week's draft or that they still have their second-round pick? I'd say the latter. For one thing, having the 10th pick usually means you aren't very good (unless it's somebody else's 10th pick). For another, the Redskins have had an annoying habit of trading their second-rounders - and did again last year when they swung a deal with the Philadelphia Eagles for Donovan McNabb.
Gary Wichard, the longtime NFL player agent who was suspended last year for his role in a recruiting scandal at North Carolina, died Friday. He was 60.