- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Jason Vargas Items
Right from the first inning, the Toronto Blue Jays had chances to score against Kansas City Royals left-hander Jason Vargas. They just couldn't come up with the hit they needed to cash in any one of them.
When Jason Vargas snuffed out a Toronto rally in the first inning, it gave the Kansas City Royals an early lift, one they carried all the way to a second straight win over the Blue Jays.
Jason Vargas had quite a homecoming at Angel Stadium on Sunday, taking a two-hit shutout into the seventh inning.
With all the power they possess in the middle of their lineup, the Los Angeles Angels don't usually need home runs from Chris Iannetta.
White Sox first baseman Paul Konerko simply scoffed when he was asked to summarize in a paragraph Monday night's wild 7-6 victory over the Kansas City Royals.
It takes a lot to rile up Royals starter Jason Vargas.
There's been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday - even after doing something positive.
The rush-hour traffic snarl outside Kauffman Stadium on Wednesday afternoon was probably the last thing that the Rockies wanted to see upon leaving the ballpark.
Jason Vargas used his "accelerator" to control the strike zone and it meant his first road victory of the season. It came at a place where he felt like home.