- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jason West
A Hudson Valley village will mark the tenth anniversary of a series of controversial gay weddings officiated by its mayor.
A Missouri high school football player was charged Tuesday with assault for allegedly ripping off another player's helmet during a game and hitting him in the head with it, giving him a concussion.
The makers of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" and game publisher Activision Blizzard Inc. have agreed to lay down arms in a legal fight over millions of dollars in royalties.
The legal battle between gaming giants Activision Blizzard Inc. and Electronic Arts Inc. is over, with the companies announcing they have settled a case that accused EA of improperly recruiting two executives who oversaw the creation of the smash videogame "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2."
Behind a pair of nondescript black doors on the second floor of an angular office building along an unremarkable stretch of Ventura Boulevard is the headquarters for "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" developer Infinity Ward. It's out of sight from Hollywood in an unsuspectingly sterile place where one might expect to find spreadsheets, not video games.
A 225-square-mile blaze that has grown into the third-largest fire in Arizona's history covered the mountain vacation town of Greer in a smoky fog Sunday, as wind blew smoke from the burning pine forest well into nearby New Mexico and Colorado.
Activision, the publisher of the smash-hit shooter "Call of Duty: Black Ops," has added a new target in its lawsuit against two former executives: rival video game maker Electronic Arts.
MSHSAA was also informed this week that Boone County has been investigating possible charges against a soccer player after a fight broke out during a recent game in St. Louis, West said.
West said MSHAA also has a bylaw that addresses citizenship.