- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Jason Witten
Jordan Reed has a ton of potential but Jason Witten has impressive career stats. Who's your pick for All-NFC East tight end?
Tony Romo limped so badly on one play against Washington, he barely made it to the spot where he had to hand off.
Dallas coach Jason Garrett said the team had "not made that determination at all at this point." Garrett wouldn't reveal the results of an MRI for the 33-year-old Romo, who had back surgery to remove a cyst in April and missed offseason workouts.
Tony Romo skipped left and back to the right, spun out of a sack and threw the ball to a sliding Jason Witten, who made a drive-saving catch.
The Dallas Cowboys have reworked the contracts of five starters, including DeMarcus Ware, Jason Witten and Miles Austin, to save salary cap space.
The Dallas Cowboys have been here before. Well, not exactly here as in FedEx Field against the Washington Redskins in the NFC East championship game on Sunday night, but the Cowboys are well-versed in winner-take-division season finales.
Jason Witten had nearly as many drops as catches through three games this season, back when his side still hurt just about every time he moved because of a lacerated spleen.
The Dallas Cowboys couldn't trust receiver Dez Bryant to even run the right routes less than two months ago.
Great one game. Hard to find the next. A scene at the mall one year. Trouble with the law the next.
Just like that, the Dallas Cowboys are a .500 team again.
Jason Witten was supposed to stay home. Kevin Ogletree was supposed to be a bit player.
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew ended his 38-day holdout — without a new contract.
Jason Witten has a spleen injury and the Pro Bowl tight end for the Dallas Cowboys will likely miss the rest of the preseason.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 18-16 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
"He's excited. I think he's confident in where he's at, and he's confident where everybody else is at and really grabbing everybody else and bringing them to the level he's playing at," Witten said. "That's the sign of a great quarterback and really what he's trying to do. With that, good things will happen."