- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Jason Witten Items
Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez thought he was done playing football a few weeks ago. Now, he says he's getting an ideal finish to his career with his 14th Pro Bowl.
Owner Jerry Jones has been saying emphatically for more than a month that Garrett will be back for a fourth full season. The latest declaration came after Sunday night's 24-22 loss to Philadelphia that sewed up the coach's third break-even record in three full seasons, and his 0-3 record in finales with the NFC East title on the line.
For years, Tony Romo's defenders have answered his penchant for costly late-game mistakes with a rhetorical question:
Kyle Orton and Jon Kitna sat at opposite ends of a couch in the Dallas Cowboys' locker room Wednesday, turned toward each other and started chatting.
Tony Romo limped so badly on one play against Washington, he barely made it to the spot where he had to hand off.
Dallas coach Jason Garrett said the team had "not made that determination at all at this point." Garrett wouldn't reveal the results of an MRI for the 33-year-old Romo, who had back surgery to remove a cyst in April and missed offseason workouts.
Tony Romo threw two touchdowns and led a drive that set up Dan Bailey's 35-yard field goal on the final play as the Cowboys defeated the Giants 24-21 Sunday.
Tony Romo skipped left and back to the right, spun out of a sack and threw the ball to a sliding Jason Witten, who made a drive-saving catch.
Tony Romo had a Peyton Manning comparison dropped on him by his owner in the offseason.