- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Latest Jason Witten Items
Jordan Reed has a ton of potential but Jason Witten has impressive career stats. Who's your pick for All-NFC East tight end?
Dallas coach Jason Garrett said the team had "not made that determination at all at this point." Garrett wouldn't reveal the results of an MRI for the 33-year-old Romo, who had back surgery to remove a cyst in April and missed offseason workouts.
Tony Romo limped so badly on one play against Washington, he barely made it to the spot where he had to hand off.
Tony Romo skipped left and back to the right, spun out of a sack and threw the ball to a sliding Jason Witten, who made a drive-saving catch.
The Dallas Cowboys have reworked the contracts of five starters, including DeMarcus Ware, Jason Witten and Miles Austin, to save salary cap space.
The Dallas Cowboys have been here before. Well, not exactly here as in FedEx Field against the Washington Redskins in the NFC East championship game on Sunday night, but the Cowboys are well-versed in winner-take-division season finales.
Jason Witten had nearly as many drops as catches through three games this season, back when his side still hurt just about every time he moved because of a lacerated spleen.
The Dallas Cowboys couldn't trust receiver Dez Bryant to even run the right routes less than two months ago.
Great one game. Hard to find the next. A scene at the mall one year. Trouble with the law the next.