- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Jason Wu Items
While a first lady's first inaugural gown is traditionally donated to the Smithsonian, Michelle Obama's second inaugural gown is destined to be among the first objects in a future Obama presidential library.
Judges in his native Taiwan seem unimpressed that Jason Wu has designed two inaugural gowns for U.S. first lady Michelle Obama.
Let's hear it for the do-over.
Michelle Obama made it a fashion tradition Monday night, wearing a custom-made Jason Wu gown to the inauguration balls. The ruby-colored dress was a follow-up to the white gown Wu made for her four years ago when she was new to Washington, the pomp and circumstance, and the fashion press.
A certain dread has descended upon members of the Grand Old Party, who must now bear witness to a grand old party that is not theirs to celebrate.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day is all the more poignant this year because it also is the second inaugural for America's first black president. To mark the occasion, the Kennedy Center will host a free concert Sunday featuring legendary singer and songwriter Smokey Robinson.
Michelle Obama has proven her fashion savvy time and again since she was introduced as first lady in a lemongrass-yellow sheath and coat by Isabel Toledo on Inauguration Day 2009 _ so much so that we don't discuss it nearly as much as we used to.
As Michelle Obama stepped on stage with her husband in Chicago early Wednesday morning, she accepted her role not only as first lady but fashion tastemaker for four more years _ this time, wearing a Michael Kors magenta silk chine pin-tucked dress.
The story of New York Fashion Week has been told in mostly black and white _ making it that much harder to ignore all the unusual prints on the runway, even if they, too, were color-free.