- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
Latest Javid Iqbal Items
After his escape from Afghanistan, and while being the most wanted man on Earth, Osama bin Laden moved around Pakistan's Swat Valley with relative freedom and was even stopped once for speeding, according to a newly leaked draft report from an independent commission of inquiry in Islamabad.
The first trucks carrying supplies to American and NATO troops in Afghanistan crossed the Pakistani border Thursday after a seven-month closure of the supply routes ended earlier this week.
The first trucks carrying supplies to U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan crossed the Pakistani border Thursday after a seven-month closure of the supply routes ended earlier this week.
An American who translated a banned biography of Thailand's king and posted the content online while living in Colorado was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in a Thai prison Thursday for defaming the country's royal family.