- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Javier Giner
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second child.
Spanish actors Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second child.
Javier Giner, Miss Cruz's publicist, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the the actress is pregnant.
Javier Giner told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the Spanish actress is pregnant.