- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Javon Hale
Two brothers are being charged in connection with a fatal December shootout in Southeast D.C. that was triggered after one of the men was kidnapped while trying to pay a ransom for the other.
An 18-year-old arrested this week in connection with a December shooting in Southeast D.C. was under high-intensity supervision after his release from jail as he awaited trial in a murder case, according to prosecutors.
Mr. Hale asked, "You got my money?"