- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Jay Ahern
Mr. Ahern said the agency was not "shying away" from its responsibilities in completing the 70 miles of fencing.
"This is a temporary bridge to use Border Patrol agents to meet the mandate of 70 miles by September 30. We are a can-do organization that can meet our goals," he said, adding that building fences along the border will enhance and not compromise border security.