- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Jay Beagle Items
Capitals center Jay Beagle began the season as a healthy scratch. He ended it as a top-six forward.
Center Peter LeBlanc will become the ninth rookie to make his NHL regular season debut on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The playoff-bound Chicago Blackhawks were coasting, and the out-of-it Washington Capitals were trying to act like a team that still had heart.
Jay Beagle couldn't get his third goal of the game, but after defeating the Blackhawks he said, "two is special."
With the window of opportunity closing and a playoff berth slipping away, the Capitals fell to New Jersey, 2-1, on Friday night. Analysis here.
The Capitals will be without Patrick Wey when they face the equally desperate Dallas Stars tonight at Verizon Center. Catch the action beginning with Caps Central at 6:30 on CSN.
The Capitals managed to fight back to gain a point, but they fell short in a shootout loss to the Predators.
Alex Ovechkin has two goals in nine games. Will he break out of his slump against the Kings tonight? Catch the action beginning at 6:30 on CSN.
Alex Ovechkin has been scoring less, but the Capitals have been winning more. Why?