- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Jay Bruce Items
Yu Darvish pitched five positive innings and Jurickson Profar homered as the Texas Rangers beat the Cincinnati Reds 8-2 Monday.
Adam Dunn hit a pair of RBI singles and the Chicago White Sox beat a split squad of Cincinnati Reds 4-3 Friday.
Alex Guerrero hit a grand slam and Adrian Gonzalez added a solo home run as the Los Angeles Dodgers rallied for 10-3 win over the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday night.
Cincinnati second baseman Brandon Phillips flashed his All-Star form at the plate and in the field Sunday as the Reds beat a split squad of San Diego Padres 15-4.
Ryan Raburn hit a two-run home run off Homer Bailey to lead the Cleveland Indians to its second straight win over the Cincinnati Reds, 4-0 Friday.
Homer Bailey brought the Reds a couple of historic moments by pitching no-hitters in each of the last two seasons. They got creative to make sure he'll be around for several more years.
Thirty-eight games, two home runs. Even when Ryan Ludwick was back in the lineup, his power was still missing.
Billy Hamilton and Bryan Price now take over where Shin-Soo Choo and Dusty Baker left off. Will the Reds take the next step?
Reds outfielder Ryan Ludwick is expected to miss at least three months following surgery on Wednesday to repair torn cartilage in his right shoulder.