- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Jay Bruce Items
Lance Lynn dug another early hole. The St. Louis Cardinals offense climbed right out of it.
Billy Hamilton has been too fast for everyone besides the Mets.
Lucas Duda made the Mets look awfully smart, for one night at least.
The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.
Yu Darvish pitched five positive innings and Jurickson Profar homered as the Texas Rangers beat the Cincinnati Reds 8-2 Monday.
Jay Bruce was Mr. Clinch again, hitting the homer that got the Reds' championship party started on the second try.
An hour later, the Cincinnati Reds' long overdue party was still going full-spray in the infield.
Reds outfielder Jay Bruce homered in three consecutive at-bats for the best offensive showing of his career.