- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Jay Demarcus
When multiplatinum country group Rascal Flatts appeared to be lip-synching during a performance at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards, the trio handled the aftermath - including a promotional round for new album "Rewind" just a month later - with a little honesty and a lot of humor.
Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus and his wife, Allison, have a new addition to the family.
Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus and his wife Allison are expecting their second child.
Country music super group Rascal Flatts is the latest member of the Grand Ole Opry.
The members of Rascal Flatts hope to gain new fans with their ABC concert special. They've got the perfect bait: Justin Bieber.
Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus and his wife, Allison, have had their first child.
"And for anybody that was offended by that, we sincerely apologize and hope to redeem ourselves in the near future on the next live performance," DeMarcus said for LeVox.
"It has been fun," Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus said Friday, a day before the band's Saturday concert. "We've got mutual respect for each other and also love all the music equally. So, when you get a bunch of creative people in a room that love what each other is about and what they do, it's very easy to get along."