- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jay Gruden
How much will Jason Hatcher help the Redskins' pass rush? Considering the hefty investment they made in him, the answer needs to be "a lot". Tandler and Tarik take a look.
There are always winners and losers in any free agent deal and the DeSean Jackson signing had some major ripple effects. Tandler and Tarik take a look.
We are a month and a half away from seeing Jay Gruden's offense being unveiled, at least the OTAs version of it. What will it look like? Tarik and Tandler take a look.
Redskins Coach Jay Gruden has said Roy Helu and Chris Thompson will be candidates for the third down running back role. But Gruden also didn't rule out looking elsewhere, either.
After being stable for the last two seasons, the Redskins' offensive line is about to get shaken up. Who will line up in the fall? Tandler and Tarik take a look.
Will Jim Haslett's defensive scheme work better when he doesn't have Mike Shanahan peering over his shoulder?
Need to Know: Jordan Reed is among the five Redskins most helped by the coaching change from Mike Shanahan to Jay Gruden.
Although the Redskins appear well-stocked at quarterback, things can change quickly in the NFL.
It's too early to judge the draft class of 2013 but a good grade is more likely if someone besides Jordan Reed and David Amerson has a breakout season.
20 questions: The Redskins' draft class of 2011 is on the verge of becoming a major bust. Can anyone besides Ryan Kerrigan step up and save it?
Robert Griffin III celebrated the start of a new era at Redskins Park by taking a few shots at the old one.
After signing a slew of starters and backups in free agency, Redskins Coach Jay Gruden says his team is 'mostly' done shopping. He also says he's happy with the haul.
From the moment DeSean Jackson was released, the Redskins knew they wanted the wide receiver--badly.
From older to younger. From all-controlling to approachable. From 3-13 to a clean slate.
The Redskins signing of Kirk Cousins brings up questions about the futures of two of the Redskins' other QBs.
Head coach Jay Gruden, meantime, has said he's okay with Orakpo playing out the tag and re-evaluating the situation after the season.
The Redskins attended his pro day workout earlier this month and he reportedly said he has a private workout scheduled with the team in Ashburn.