- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Jay Leno Items
Officials in western Georgia say country comedian Tim Wilson has died of a heart attack.
The artwork of the 43rd president will go on display at a special exhibit this spring at his presidential library in Texas.
The monologue jokes were mostly thin and the host seemed stiff delivering them.
Bernard Jackson was hardly the only student at Florida A&M who had to miss his school's football season opener last fall - and the celebrated return of the Marching 100 - because of work.
"The Tonight Show" made its return to New York City with a splashy opening sequence showcasing Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building, Lincoln Center and Jimmy Fallon's glamorous new studio at Rockefeller Center - a fitting tribute to the place that helped foot the bill.
Jimmy Fallon's start as host of "The Tonight Show" is a ratings winner for NBC.
If Jimmy Fallon had already proven he was a natural hosting NBC's "Late Night," he left no doubt Monday that "The Tonight Show" now fits him like a glove.
Former "Late Night" host Jimmy Fallon makes his much-anticipated debut Monday as the star of NBC's "Tonight Show."
Little more than a week after exiting "Late Night," Jimmy Fallon makes his much-anticipated debut Monday as host of NBC's "Tonight Show," as the venerable TV institution returns to New York after four decades based on the West Coast.