- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jay Leno Items
Jay Leno, speaking to a crowd in Israel, took the opportunity to roast President Obama's declaration of Jewish American Heritage Month as a chance to strengthen America's "unbreakable bond with the nation of Israel."
After two decades of hosting "The Tonight Show," Jay Leno says his transition into retirement has been seamless.
Jay Leno and Ellen DeGeneres brought a smile to my lips last week — and not by saying anything funny.
Jay Leno sees a small silver lining in the recent collapse of U.S.-backed Mideast peace talks: It should make his job just a little easier when he performs in front of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu later this month.
In a community where even noses change on a regular basis, the Beverly Hills Hotel has made a name for itself as an enduring Hollywood institution.
About 100 activists, including Jay Leno and his wife, gathered Monday in Los Angeles to protest the Brunei-owned Beverly Hills Hotel after Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah announced his rollout of Shariah law in the Islamic country.
Jay Leno is returning to his alma mater, Emerson College, to deliver the commencement address this spring.
With Jimmy Fallon doing so well as "Tonight" show host, NBC's boss expressed no fear Monday about who will replace David Letterman upon the late-night comic's planned retirement from CBS sometime next year.
David Letterman's departure from the late-night realm won't just end an unmatched run on television. It also will close the book on an era reaching almost to the birth of TV.