- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jay Vicory
Texas will soon open a stretch of highway with the highest speed limit in the country.
OSHA inspectors found widespread contamination at the Coronado aircraft-maintenance facility, including in areas where the 350 employees stored and consumed food, said Jay Vicory, director of the agency's office in San Diego.
He said he did not know if any had fallen ill, but OSHA plans to recommend an assessment be done by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, which is part of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.