- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
Latest Jaylin Wright Items
A Prince George's County jury on Thursday found a D.C. police officer guilty of fatally shooting his mistress and leaving their 1-year-old child to die in a sweltering car, prosecutors said.
A D.C. police officer killed a 20-year-old aspiring sheriff's deputy and left their baby to die in a sweltering car because he did not want to have to pay her for child support, Prince George's County prosecutors said Monday as the officer's double-murder trial began.
The trial will get under way this week for a D.C. police officer accused of fatally shooting a 20-year-old woman and leaving their 1-year-old child to die in a sweltering car.
A Metropolitan Police Department officer accused of fatally shooting a woman with whom he was scheduled to have a court-ordered paternity test and leaving her infant daughter to die inside a sweltering car was held without bond Monday in Prince George's County District Court.
A D.C. police officer charged with murder is due in court Monday in Prince George's County.
Prince George's County arrested a veteran Metropolitan Police Department officer Friday and charged him with the killing of a woman and her 1-year-old child.