- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Latest Jayson Werth Items
Anthony Rendon and Jayson Werth have slugged the Nats back into first place. That and more on this week's Stock Watch.
Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and the Washington Nationals hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night.
Jayson Werth broke out of his slump in a big way, earning NL Player of the Week honors in the process.
Gio Gonzalez needed very little run support against the Cubs. He received a baker's dozen worth anyway.
The Washington Nationals posted football-like numbers in routing the Chicago Cubs on Saturday with Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III watching from the stands. The way Gio Gonzalez is pitching, it was much more than they needed.
Nationals manager Matt Williams discusses some adjustments to Jayson Werth's approach to the plate, as well as struggles from Roark against the Cubs.
Justin Ruggiano homered for the second straight game for the Chicago Cubs, who used another solid outing from Jason Hammel to beat the Washington Nationals 7-2 on Friday.
The Nationals' winning streak is no more, but their losing skid against Jason Hammel remains as Chicago defeated Washington 7-2 on Independence Day
Home runs from Jayson Werth and Ian Desmond helped to lifted the Nationals to a win over Colorado -- their fifth in a row -- to complete a sweep of the Rockies.