- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - J.B. Holmes
Even with his best round of the year, Phil Mickelson knew it wouldn't be enough for him to stay in the lead Saturday at the Wells Fargo Championship.
Webb Simpson likes the way he's avoiding bogeys and figures he'll need to play smart again at the Greenbrier Classic to get his second win in three tournaments.
This is the kind of golf Phil Mickelson envisioned playing at the start of the year.