- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - J.B. Moore
Of the 2.5 million troops who have deployed since 9/11, only 1.7 million are eligible for VA care, and only half of those will seek care, said J.B. Moore, military and veterans policy and support manager for the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
"That's not everyone who may need mental health care," Ms. Moore said. "Every step of the way you are losing people that could be getting help."