- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest J.C. Penney Items
A Peabody man has been sentenced to seven years in federal prison for leading an identity fraud ring that cost retailers nearly $400,000.
Vermont police say a white Jeep car might have been involved in a jewelry burglary from the Berlin Mall earlier this month.
Brands have figured out how to get Super Bowl buzz without paying Super Bowl bucks.
Companies looking for a leader face a big question: Pluck a CEO from the rank-and-file or a fresh face from outside the organization?
Corruption in the governor's mansions just ain't what it used to be. A crooked governor of the old school, even an honors graduate in the not-so-long ago, would never have settled for a pair of FootJoy golf shoes and a Rolex.
J.C. Penney plans to close five Wisconsin stores as part of a cost-cutting initiative.
Retailer J.C. Penney plans to close two Indiana department stores as it tries to return to profitability.
J.C. Penney plans to close 33 stores, including one in Minnesota, as part of a cost-cutting initiative.
In recent days, Target customers were shocked to learn that since late November, hackers have managed to steal the names, credit and debit card numbers, expiration dates and security codes from as many as 40 million Target customers.