- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest J.C. Penney Items
Two months into J.C. Penney's transformation, its workers are starting to feel the pain.
Everyone in the retail world wants to see if Ron Johnson can work his magic a third time.
J.C. Penney is permanently marking down all of its merchandise by at least 40 percent so shoppers will no longer have to wait for a sale to get the lowest prices in its stores.
After riling the media with its back-to-school spirited shirt that reads, "I'm too pretty to do homework, so my brother has to do it for me," J.C. Penney has taken the item off the market and issued a statement of regret.