- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - J.C. Romero
For a roster that was all but set from the outset of camp, the decision on whether J.C. Romero or Henry Rodriguez will get the Nationals' final bullpen spot, it seems, will come down to the spring's final day.
The Colorado Rockies recalled right-hander Greg Reynolds and left-hander J.C. Romero from Triple A Colorado Springs on Monday.
The Phillies have placed left-hander J.C. Romero on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right calf.
The Philadelphia Phillies have re-signed left-handed relief specialist J.C. Romero to a one-year, $1.35 million contract.
After signing with the Nationals on Friday, Romero said he doesn't know anything more than his travel plans for Thursday.