- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - J.C. Romero
For a roster that was all but set from the outset of camp, the decision on whether J.C. Romero or Henry Rodriguez will get the Nationals' final bullpen spot, it seems, will come down to the spring's final day.
The Colorado Rockies recalled right-hander Greg Reynolds and left-hander J.C. Romero from Triple A Colorado Springs on Monday.
The Phillies have placed left-hander J.C. Romero on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right calf.
The Philadelphia Phillies have re-signed left-handed relief specialist J.C. Romero to a one-year, $1.35 million contract.
After signing with the Nationals on Friday, Romero said he doesn't know anything more than his travel plans for Thursday.