- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - J.C. Romero
For a roster that was all but set from the outset of camp, the decision on whether J.C. Romero or Henry Rodriguez will get the Nationals' final bullpen spot, it seems, will come down to the spring's final day.
The Colorado Rockies recalled right-hander Greg Reynolds and left-hander J.C. Romero from Triple A Colorado Springs on Monday.
The Phillies have placed left-hander J.C. Romero on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right calf.
The Philadelphia Phillies have re-signed left-handed relief specialist J.C. Romero to a one-year, $1.35 million contract.
After signing with the Nationals on Friday, Romero said he doesn't know anything more than his travel plans for Thursday.