- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - J.D. Martinez
Rick Porcello is already in his sixth full season in the big leagues, which makes it all the easier to forget that the Tigers right-hander is still just 25 years old.
Outfielder J.D. Martinez has been brought up by the Detroit Tigers after a torrid stretch at Triple-A Toledo.
"We were just trying to feel him out," Astros outfielder J.D. Martinez said. "He'd get ahead and then he'd fall behind right away. It's not like he was just strike, strike, strike, strike and we were fouling them off. He'd throw a couple strikes and then he'd throw a couple balls. We were just being patient with him."