- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Topic - Jean Mazzella
"The players must have pride in the French colors, and think of all the young people who are training to become football players," Mazzella said. "That's important."
"They (the players) are a bit bruised by the way things unfolded," said Jean Mazzella, president of the disciplinary commission. "They didn't think it would take on the proportions that it has, that's for sure."