- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Jean Segura
Elian Herrera hit a solo home run in the seventh inning off the glove of leaping right fielder Ryan Wheeler and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the mistake-prone Colorado Rockies 5-3 Thursday.
Ryan Braun raised his spring training batting average to .800 with a double and a single in three plate appearances for the Milwaukee Brewers during their 4-2 loss to the Chicago Cubs on Monday.
The Milwaukee Brewers love the players they have up the middle. Carlos Gomez is a Gold Glove center fielder, and speedy shortstop Jean Segura is one of the majors' best young players.
Fitting in with a new team is old news for Matt Garza.
Milwaukee has plenty of questions entering 2014, most notably how Ryan Braun will be welcomed back from his PED suspension.
Here is one guy's attempt at coming up with something for every team, as in the spirit of the holiday, we should all be thankful.
Luis Valbuena, Nate Schierholtz and Brian Bogusevic homered, and the Chicago Cubs beat the Milwaukee Brewers 5-1 Thursday to stop a five-game losing streak.
By the time all of the ballots were cast, all the specifically hashtagged tweets sent, all of the text messages received, Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond finished fourth in the Final Vote contest for a spot on the National League All-Star team.
The Los Angeles Angels made their latest big move Friday, acquiring ace pitcher ZackGreinke from the Milwaukee Brewers for rookie shortstop Jean Segura and two minor leaguers.
"I wouldn't sit there and ask for anything that is outlandish," he said. "I would take a discount to stay here because I think I owe it to them to stay here and be a cheaper player."