- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Jeanie Kahnke
Muhammad Ali is coming home to celebrate another milestone _ his 70th birthday.
Kahnke says the replay of the speech draws a cross-section of viewers - from young people to those who lived through the civil-rights era, and people from different ethnicities and religions.
Ali Center spokeswoman Jeanie Kahnke says the speech is being shown on the hour Monday, from 10 a.m. EST to 3 p.m. The big-screen showings are free to the public.