- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest Jeanne Shaheen Items
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is thanking New Hampshire law-enforcement officials who responded to the Boston Marathon bombings a year ago.
Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, New Hampshire Democrat, said Tuesday that she's not sure if the Senate has the votes to break a filibuster on an equal pay bill.
New Hampshire's U.S. senators want more money to go toward the Low Income Home Heating Assistance Program for Fiscal Year 2015.
Republican Scott Brown said Monday he will kick off his next campaign for U.S. Senate in Portsmouth, the New Hampshire city he says played a special role in his childhood.
New Hampshire's U.S. senators are speaking out against the Department of Defense's call for a new Base Realignment and Closure round.
Two nonpartisan citizen advocacy groups are urging U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and her potential Republican rival Scott Brown to negotiate a pledge to reduce the outside money spent on their race in New Hampshire.
U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is urging federal authorities to expedite approval of the waivers needed to implement New Hampshire's plan to use Medicaid funds to buy private insurance for 50,000 poor adults.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is throwing her fundraising muscle behind fellow Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, who's facing a challenge from former Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown as she seeks a second term in New Hampshire.