- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Latest Jed Hoyer Items
Third baseman Mike Olt and outfielder Ryan Kalish have made the Chicago Cubs' opening day roster.
The question of what went wrong was a familiar one for the Chicago Cubs last season.
The Chicago Cubs have viewed Anthony Rizzo as a part of their future since they acquired him.
The Texas Rangers won the Ryan Dempster sweepstakes. Now, they'll try to capture the ultimate prize.
The Atlanta Braves boosted their rotation and added a right-handed bat to their bench Monday night by acquiring lefty Paul Maholm and outfielder Reed Johnson from the Chicago Cubs.
Chicago police are investigating an allegation that Cubs shortstop Starlin Castro sexually assaulted a woman last fall.
General manager Jed Hoyer and assistant Jason McLeod are leaving the San Diego Padres to accept similar positions in the Chicago Cubs' front office.
San Diego Padres general manager Jed Hoyer says ace Mat Latos will begin the season on the 15-day disabled list with a sore right shoulder.
The San Diego Padres added a new double-play combination on Friday when they reacquired shortstop Jason Bartlett in a trade with the Tampa Bay Rays and closed in on a deal with second baseman Orlando Hudson.