- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Jed Zayner Items
D.C. United bolstered their beleaguered defensive corps Tuesday, acquiring veteran right back Robbie Russell from Real Salt Lake for a third-round pick in the 2013 SuperDraft.
When D.C. United defender Jed Zayner tore the ACL, MCL and PCL ligaments in his left knee early in his rookie season with the Columbus Crew, he was faced with an injury so severe it left him one more knee problem away from almost certainly ending his career.
Paced by the influence of newcomer Charlie Davies, D.C. United's attack appears poised to make the club's goal-scoring futility of last season a distant memory. With nine tallies in six games, D.C. is on track to eclipse its entire 2010 scoring output well before this campaign's midpoint.