- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Jeff Adams
AM General spokesman Jeff Adams said the company provides spare parts in a "time-sensitive and efficient manner."
"AM General negotiated pricing with Defense Logistics Agency representatives on HMMWV spare parts precisely in accordance with regulations and utilizing best practices in the government contracting industry," he said. "The company has been recognized many times for performance excellence and is committed to dealing with its customers in a fair, honest and straight-forward manner."