- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Jeff Beck Items
Kiss co-frontman Gene Simmons is taking center stage at London's Roundhouse as host of The Classic Rock Roll of Honor 2011.
He danced, drink in hand, to the music of British rhythm and blues artist Jon Cleary, but there was no one act that drew Ray Ladonceur to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival on Friday's opening day.
Wyclef Jean, Cyndi Lauper, John Mellencamp, Lauryn Hill and Fantasia will make first-time appearances at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, joining a lineup of familiar acts for the 43rd annual tradition that opens Friday at a race track in this Mississippi River city.
Jay-Z and John Legend were the early leaders at the Grammys on Sunday, as both were awarded three trophies each during the show's pretelecast ceremony.
John Legend and Jay-Z were the early leaders at the Grammys on Sunday _ both were awarded three trophies each during the show's pre-telecast ceremony.
Train, who had one of the year's top songs with "Soul Sister" but found themselves shut out of contention for song or album of the year, got a major consolation prize Sunday as they took home a trophy for best pop performance by a duo or group with vocals for the live version of their ubiquitous song.
Nominees announced Wednesday in top categories for the 53rd annual Grammy Awards