- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Jeff Bostic
Jeff Bostic, former Washington Redskins center and original member of the famed "Hogs" offensive line, has joined the concussion lawsuits against the NFL, according to court documents reviewed by The Washington Times.
In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia along with 27 other former players, Bostic claimed to suffer "multiple concussive hits and blows to the head" and that he wasn't warned about the long-term consequences of such hits.