- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Jeff Bridges Items
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley touted the nation's economic gains under President Obama during a speech Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention, as he sought to erase comments he made days earlier when he said Americans are no better off than they were in 2008.
Through his decades-long career, Andy Griffith was beloved, yet somehow taken for granted. He early on gained immortality as Sheriff Andy Taylor. But his skill at playing cornpone decency blinded fans to his ability to master other roles.
Emmy-award winning actor Beau Bridges told the Daily Caller that wealthy Americans have "the responsibility" to pay more in taxes and "help people out that need support."
"Laguna Beach" cast member Kristin Cavallari has joined "Friends with Benefits" stars Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake in accepting an invitation to a Marine Corps Ball.
Since landing his first gig as a 4-month-old infant in "The Company She Keeps," Jeff Bridges has played some of the more memorable movie roles of our time, such as an aimless border town teen in "The Last Picture Show" and the easygoing Dude in "The Big Lebowski."
Sulaimon Brown finally testifies before D.C. council, but says little; D.C. attorney files $1 suit against Council member Harry Thomas; D.C. office held without bond in alleged fatal shooting; Police shoot man in Hains Point; Gov. McDonnell joins actor Bridges in promoting to programs to feed needy Virginia children
Oscar winner Jeff Bridges is lending his star power to a public-private partnership in Virginia to combat childhood hunger.
Jeff Bridges is working on a new album that will be his major-label debut.