- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jeff Burton
Matt Kenseth has a contingency plan for next week's race at California as he awaits the birth of his third child.
Say hello to the new guys in NASCAR.
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Michael Waltrip Racing has hired Jeff Burton as a test driver, with the possibility of running a partial Sprint Cup schedule in 2014.
NASCAR is looking to tweak the Gen-6 car for next season.
Jeff Burton will become the sixth driver to make 1,000 NASCAR national series starts when he competes this weekend at Phoenix International Raceway. He plans to add to his total next season, but isn't saying where.
Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
Aric Almirola has a fast car.
Jeff Burton has long been considered a voice of reason in NASCAR's garage, a respected driver destined for the TV booth or even politics.
Jeff Burton will have an interim crew chief for Sunday's race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Jeff Burton once experienced perfection at New Hampshire.
Tony Stewart and Joey Logano say their dustup is over. They just haven't said it to each other.
Jeff Burton is hoping his crew chief's soon-to-arrive baby can wait one more week.
NASCAR driver Jeff Burton had surgery on his wrist to alleviate symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Four NASCAR stars will take a pass on meeting President Obama at the White House.
"Didn't have the grip I thought we would," he said. "Just not as good as we thought, but we did OK. Not great, but OK. We had a solid day, we need to do better. But if that is going to be a bad day, that's good."
"If you are going to have more funding and you are going to have more stuff, you have to build a team that is stronger," Burton said. "You have to build a company that is stronger. There has to be a benefit of having a fourth team. If you have a fourth team just to employ the people that work on the fourth team _ and you don't expand engineering, you don't expand aerodynamics, you don't expand engine (research and development) _ you don't expand all the things that are required to be fast in this sport today, then you have done yourself a disservice."