- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Jeff Burton
Matt Kenseth has a contingency plan for next week's race at California as he awaits the birth of his third child.
Say hello to the new guys in NASCAR.
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Michael Waltrip Racing has hired Jeff Burton as a test driver, with the possibility of running a partial Sprint Cup schedule in 2014.
NASCAR is looking to tweak the Gen-6 car for next season.
Jeff Burton will become the sixth driver to make 1,000 NASCAR national series starts when he competes this weekend at Phoenix International Raceway. He plans to add to his total next season, but isn't saying where.
Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
Aric Almirola has a fast car.
Jeff Burton has long been considered a voice of reason in NASCAR's garage, a respected driver destined for the TV booth or even politics.
Jeff Burton will have an interim crew chief for Sunday's race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Jeff Burton once experienced perfection at New Hampshire.
Tony Stewart and Joey Logano say their dustup is over. They just haven't said it to each other.
Jeff Burton is hoping his crew chief's soon-to-arrive baby can wait one more week.
NASCAR driver Jeff Burton had surgery on his wrist to alleviate symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Four NASCAR stars will take a pass on meeting President Obama at the White House.
"I am really looking forward to getting back in a race car this weekend," Burton said. "We spent a lot of time testing this winter. I really like the direction that Michael Waltrip Racing is heading."
Although Las Vegas is the only announced race to date, Burton said he feels more races are coming.