- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Jeff Burton Items
They plan and tinker, double-check this and triple-check that.
Ryan Newman expected to spend Monday celebrating his new job with Richard Childress Racing. Instead, still reeling from the controversial spin by Clint Bowyer that took him out of championship contention, he sounded emotionally exhausted as he announced his 2014 plans.
Jeff Burton has long been considered a voice of reason in NASCAR's garage, a respected driver destined for the TV booth or even politics.
Jeff Gordon and crew chief Ray Evernham saw the light more than a decade ago, and road racing in the Sprint Cup Series has never been the same.
Pocono was a race to forget for NASCAR's first couple.
Jeff Burton will have an interim crew chief for Sunday's race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Jeff Burton once experienced perfection at New Hampshire.
Brian Vickers pulled into the lead late and took off on the green-white-checkered finish to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
There's one certainty about racing at NASCAR's most unpredictable tracks: a chaotic ending.