- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Jeff Carter Items
The expectation of success reverberates through the Los Angeles Kings. It has all playoffs, and it's part of the reason they're in the Stanley Cup Final.
It was hard to tell from the Los Angeles Kings' side after Game 1 that they even had a lead on the New Jersey Devils in the Stanley Cup Final. Much of the talk was about it being perhaps their worst game of the playoffs and the need to be better.
It seemed to happen so fast because it did. It was June 23 and Jeff Carter had already been traded to the Columbus Blue Jackets when the Philadelphia Flyers dealt Mike Richards to the Los Angeles Kings. It was the NHL's version of cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.
The Los Angeles Kings needed a goal-scorer. The Columbus Blue Jackets simply needed a redo.
The Columbus Blue Jackets have traded center Jeff Carter to the Los Angeles Kings for defenseman Jack Johnson and a first-round draft pick in either 2012 or 2013.
Jeff Carter, the Columbus Blue Jackets' major offseason acquisition, has a hairline crack on the top of his right foot and may be held out of Tuesday's home game against Dallas.
Team overviews of all the teams in the NHL.
Everywhere Rick Nash goes, the Columbus Blue Jackets all-star forward bumps into exuberant fans who can't wait to talk about the club's new look.
Only 16 months ago, Mike Richards hoisted the Eastern Conference championship trophy to a roaring Flyers crowd.