- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Jeff Feemster
The parking management company owned by Charlotte's mayor says it will change the way it pays city taxes.
"We accounted for 100 percent of the revenue - I'm sure of that," Feemster said. "We want to do things the right way, but sometimes you don't get things right."
Cannon and his chief operating officer Jeff Feemster said the company did not know it needed individual licenses for each location.