- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Jeff Fisher Items
The St. Louis Rams signed Kenny Britt to a free agent deal on Tuesday, adding depth to a young group at wide receiver with a player in need of a career reboot.
The NFL will place a heavy emphasis on enforcing its player conduct rules, something Rams coach Jeff Fisher calls "a front-of-the-book issue."
Gregg Williams is returning to the Rams as defensive coordinator, the first time he will lead a defense since he lost his job in New Orleans amid the fallout from the team's bounty scandal.
The St. Louis Rams fired defensive coordinator Tim Walton on Wednesday after finishing in the middle of the pack in his one season.
Brett Favre dismissed the possibility of returning to the NFL with St. Louis, and Rams coach Jeff Fisher declined to address reports he tried to lure the quarterback out of retirement to replace the injured Sam Bradford.
St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher declined to address reports he tried to lure Brett Favre out of retirement to replace Sam Bradford, who is out for the season with a knee injury.
Sam Bradford is done for the season, and the chances on this being the year the St. Louis Rams post their first winning season in a decade changed dramatically.
The NFL concentrated on player safety on the second day of the owners meetings, yet didn't vote on the most contentious rule proposal.
Concerned with how it will be officiated, NFL owners delayed voting Tuesday on a rule change that would ban offensive players from using the crown of their helmets against defenders in the open field.