- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest Jeff Fisher Items
Tennessee quarterback Vince Young was paying close attention as backup Kerry Collins worked the Titans through practice on Thursday in preparation for their game against Philadelphia.
Vince Young is walking with a limp and Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher says whether his quarterback plays against Philadelphia depends on whether he's able to run around in the pocket.
Tennessee running back Chris Johnson has gotten a day off from practice with a sore thigh.
The Tennessee Titans' approach to sacking quarterbacks really hasn't changed in about 12 years. Just the results are much better this season.
Chris Johnson scored a pair of 1-yard touchdowns in the fourth quarter, lifting the Tennessee Titans to a 34-27 victory over the mistake-prone Dallas Cowboys.
Tennessee linebacker Gerald McRath feels like a child in a toy store, eager to run around the aisles and rip open everything.
Titans coach Jeff Fisher says his team doesn't play dirty, they just play hard.
Tennessee running back Chris Johnson's No. 28 might as well be a glowing red bull's eye _ at least to defenses.
Veteran linebacker Will Witherspoon is helping Titans' fans forget about Keith Bulluck.