- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Jeff Foster
"I think Troy was a good guy to learn from while I was healthy," he said. "It is a good opportunity to kind of have a possible starting job, but more important, just getting out there and playing like I used to."
"It doesn't matter if I'm the last guy on the bench or the first guy on the floor, I'm always going to feel blessed and lucky to have this opportunity," he said. "I know how lucky I am to be in my hometown and represent the Pacers."