- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jeff Foster
"I think Troy was a good guy to learn from while I was healthy," he said. "It is a good opportunity to kind of have a possible starting job, but more important, just getting out there and playing like I used to."
"It doesn't matter if I'm the last guy on the bench or the first guy on the floor, I'm always going to feel blessed and lucky to have this opportunity," he said. "I know how lucky I am to be in my hometown and represent the Pacers."