- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Jeff Godfrey
Ever since University of Central Florida coach George O'Leary came to Orlando, two of the mantras he's repeated most during his seven seasons with the Knights are the ideas of "the next play" and "the next man."
Central Florida coach George O'Leary says the Knights are not resting on the laurels of the best football season in school history.
"Personally, I'm very far along," he said. "Last year I kind of came in here, learning from Rob Calabrese when he was the quarterback, but now I'm coming in learning some of the stuff I knew last year and still learning from older guys. I think I'm more comfortable in the pocket and in the offense."
"Undefeated," he said.