- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Jeff Gordon Items
Rick Hendrick remembers the stress-filled days in 2001 when he was trying to launch a new team with an unproven driver.
NASCAR continues to work on improving its on-track product, an endeavor chairman Brian France takes so seriously he plans to attend Monday's test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Tony Stewart smoked the field in a fan vote and will grace the cover of the "NASCAR `14" video game.
Back on top with only two NASCAR greats left to catch, Jimmie Johnson won his sixth championship in eight years Sunday and staked his claim as one of the most dominant competitors in sports history.
NASCAR President Mike Helton believes the series took appropriate action against those involved in a cheating scandal before the start of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
When NASCAR drivers gathered in Las Vegas last year to celebrate the end of the season, Jeff Gordon thought Clint Bowyer's rage toward him might have eased in the two weeks following an on-track spin and an off-track melee between their crews.
Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
Jeff Gordon crashed at Texas on Sunday, a week after his victory returned him to contention in the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship.
Jimmie Johnson led 255 of 334 laps for a dominating victory Sunday that put the five-time champion back in the Chase for the Sprint Cup lead with two races left in the season.