- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Jeff Gordon Items
Richard Childress denied Friday his team ordered Paul Menard to cause an intentional caution at Richmond, but NASCAR said officials are investigating anyway.
Allegations of team orders swirled Thursday around the opening round of NASCAR's championship race, with Jeff Gordon alleging Richard Childress Racing intentionally caused a caution at Richmond that helped Kevin Harvick win the race.
Jeff Gordon said he finds it "a little fishy" that Paul Menard spun out at Richmond last weekend, forcing a caution that helped teammate Kevin Harvick win the race. He also wondered if Richard Childress Racing ordered Menard to do it.
Kevin Harvick stormed into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship by winning at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday night.
Jeff Gordon never went away. It only seemed that way.
With his car sliding all over the track, Jeff Gordon held off teammate Jimmie Johnson over a thrilling last 10 laps Tuesday to win the rain-delayed NASCAR race at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Qualifying last, Kyle Busch did what he'd never done before _ he won a pole on a road course, shattering the track record at Watkins Glen International on Saturday.
Paul Menard became NASCAR's newest first-time winner Sunday with an upset victory at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a track steeped in tradition for his family.
Jeff Gordon moved into a tie for third on NASCAR's career victories list, winning for the 84th time when he took the checkered flag Sunday at Pocono Raceway.