- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Jeff Gordon Items
The ongoing struggles of Dale Earnhardt Jr. were not the sole reason for the sweeping changes made at Hendrick Motorsports.
Jimmie Johnson can still recall in vivid detail his near-misses in 2004 and '05, his voice rising as he describes how he fell just short of a Sprint Cup championship.
Hendrick Motorsports made sweeping changes to its organization Tuesday, shuffling the lineup for every team except five-time defending champion Jimmie Johnson.
Chad Knaus defended the decision to dump Jimmie Johnson's crew with two races remaining, a move he said was done for the overall good of Hendrick Motorsports.
An angry Jeff Gordon hit Jeff Burton with a hard two-handed push after Burton sent Gordon's car crashing into the outside wall during a caution period Sunday.
Sponsorship of Jeff Gordon's car was filled Thursday when longtime partner DuPont announced a three-year extension with the four-time NASCAR champion.
Rick Hendrick never panicked as the season stretched on and he still didn't have a sponsorship deal for Jeff Gordon.
Four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon will be sponsored next season by an anti-hunger campaign coordinated through the AARP Foundation.
Jeff Gordon's long winless streak is well documented. His season-long drought without a pole drew less attention.