- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Jeff Green
The Boston Celtics are trying to finish the season on a high note.
Amir Johnson was finishing up a phone call as a crowd of reporters gathered around his locker.
This tiny town 30 miles south of Rochester is the place to come to see why southeastern Minnesota's water supply is both the most plentiful in the state but also the most vulnerable.
Three years ago, Jeff Green joined one of the most exclusive clubs in the NBA. He didn't ask to be a part of it. Didn't even know it existed until a doctor told him that he had an aortic aneurysm and his career with the Boston Celtics was in jeopardy.
Anthony Davis is getting even better while the New Orleans Pelicans close out another difficult season.
For two teams that only face each other twice a year, Sacramento and Boston sure played like longtime rivals.
Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens insisted that Jeff Green take open shots when he had them.
Rajon Rondo is starting to feel like his old self - and the Boston Celtics are starting to win again.
Evan Turner wasn't waiting for his coach to call timeout. Once he got the ball, he knew he had to take the last shot.
Jeff Green put the Celtics on his shoulders and scored a season-high 39 points, while the Wizards wilted with a display of selfish basketball. Boston blew a 19-point first-half lead, but Gerald Wallace made a driving layup with 2.5 seconds remaining in overtime Wednesday night for the 113-111 victory that snapped a 10-game road losing streak.
The Boston Celtics were tired from playing the night before and so undermanned that they resorted to a 10-day-contract backcourt for part of the game.
The Wizards played from behind until the fourth quarter but they missed several chances to win the game in regulation and get over .500 in their fourth chance at Verizon Center.
The Magic have their first victory of the new year.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Reggie Jackson scored a career-high 27 points, Kevin Durant added 21 points, seven rebounds and eight assists, and the Oklahoma City Thunder halted their home-court swoon with a 119-96 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday night.
BOSTON (AP) — The New Orleans Pelicans' players had to block out thoughts of a teammate's scary fall while holding on against the Boston Celtics.
Bass had five points and Green added four during the rally.
Parks spokesman Jeff Green tells The Denver Post (http://bit.ly/1hx1ih0 ) the department issued a festival permit to use Civic Center Park on April 19-20.