- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest Jeff Hamilton Items
Chris Bourque admits that when he was overseas last year playing in Russia and Switzerland that he read box scores from around the NHL, with obvious emphasis on the Capitals. Washington drafted Bourque in the second round of the 2004 draft, and he was part of the organization for almost his entire time in North America, save for a short time with the Penguins after being claimed off waivers.
A judge has thrown out a $75 million lawsuit filed against the Kardashian sisters after they yanked their endorsement of a prepaid debit card that was criticized for its high fees, saying the reality show stars had no duty to promote a product that might be considered unlawful.