- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Latest Jeff Hanson Items
It seemed unthinkable a year ago as teams piled on yard after yard, but entering Saturday night's game against Florida State, Virginia knows it will have to lean on its defense, one of the conference's best this year.
Walking out of the locker room after a 28-21 victory Thursday night, Virginia cornerback Chase Minnifield was asked what kind of message the Cavaliers sent with their victory against Miami.
Two nuclear-power plants in Nebraska remain threatened by Missouri River flooding, including one plant where a fire briefly shut down a cooling system for spent fuel rods earlier this month.